Super Silky Summer Legs
Next time you are feeling down, about to binge, going on a date, or just need to pamper yourself, do this. I just did it and I can not stop rubbing my legs together. It feels like I paid for that over expensive pedicure at the salon.
- 1 1/4 C Sugar (Yup, plain, good-ol’ white sugar)
- 1/2 C Oil (I used olive oil, but you can use any oil, coconut oil, baby oil, canola oil)
- 3 tablespoons Citrus (Lime or lemon)
- 1-2 Razors
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Soak your legs in the tub for 5 minutes.
- Shave your legs.
- Rub some of this mixture all over your legs. The sugar will help rub off all dirt and dead skin. Rub, rub. Feels like a mini massage.
- Rinse it all off, shave again. I would use one razor per leg if you have two. You will be rinsing this razor a lot. I was GROSSED out by the amount of dead skin I was “shaving” off. It was insane! Trust me, you’ll see.
- Rub your legs again! Second coat of wax, oh yeah.
- Rinse off! You can use a mild soap to help get some of the oil off.
- Lotion your legs up, and feel the silkiness!
Now this isn’t just geared to ladies…. guys, if you want to get lucky, I suggest you offer to rub your ladies’ feet with this mix too. It feels awesome, and when you get lucky, you will be thanking me that her rough grandma feet aren’t cutting your legs, if ya know what I’m saying… hahaha.
I have silky arm pits too!!
Try it, I swear, You will want everyone to touch your legs.
i just did this and after about 2 or so months of not shaving this is the most incredible thing i have ever done its like my legs arent even legs they’re some sort of ancient fabric made only for powerful pharoahs
i highly suggest this even if you don’t shave use it on your feet or shave your pits or your pubes with it because you will feel like a fucking deity
HOLY SHIT I JUST USED THIS AND???? I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE MADE OF ANGEL WINGS
THIS IS THE BEST THING IF YOU DON’T USE IT YOU’RE CRAZY
WARNING: this stuff will have the awkward side effect of you wanting to have EVERYONE feel how smooth your legs are
Seriously— I just tried it right now, and normally my legs come out pretty smooth from a normal shave.
This is like… if you could have the feeling of a nice shave multiplied by 100.
I’m totally gonna have to recommend this to my sister and mom.
The fountain here at Regent is beautiful. It’s actually designed by the man who designed the Louvre. I think that’s just utterly fantastic. But anyway this is the fountain I sit in front of late at night while I conversate with God. It’s beautiful. I love Regent.
I wish I looked this pretty while reading. I curl up on my bed and I look like one giant double chin holding a book.
A good book can take you anywhere.
You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
Fitzwilliam Darcy, Pride and Prejudice (via alwaysjaneaustenquotes)
I know people like this, and I’ve been known to act like this on occasion.
Whimsical Penguin Classics, Anthropologie Collection
ALL OF THESE BOOKS.
The power of the music of the night.
Requested by carousel-bordeaux!
Requested by neurion4!
So never kick a dog
Because he’s just a pup
We’ll fight like twenty armies
And we won’t give up
So you’d better run for cover
When the pup grows-
When the pup grows what, Gavroche?! WHEN THE PUP GROWS WHAT?!??!
I couldn’t not reblog this. I tried. I couldn’t.